ClamWin Free Antivirus Forum Index
ClamWin Free Antivirus
Support and Discussion Forums
Reply to topic
Accident Involving Moderator Rock And Roll Kid
GuitarBob

Moderator Rock And Roll Kid lost a leg in a farming equipment accident. He is in the hospital. A page has been set up on GoFundMe for his hospital expenses and a prosthetic leg. If you would like to donate, go to the GoFundMe web site, search for Alex Boehm, and go to the location shown. There is also Twitter page that shows his progress.

Our best wishes for his speedy recovery.

Regards,
ROCKNROLLKID

Hello everyone. Just decided to pop in. I am still in the hospital, but going home hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks for posting this Bob. I really appreciate. Incase you don't know what Bob was saying, this is my fundraiser campaign for my recovery. There you can read what happen and donate money, if you want to. Here is the link https://www.gofundme.com/mqesx82s

I wasn't aware of a Twitter, though. Do you mind linking the twitter page?
GuitarBob

Going home is always a good sign--as is your post here also. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and quick return to the things you like to do.

The Twitter page is at https://twitter.com/alex_boehm on the web. You have to be a follower to access it.

Regards,
ROCKNROLLKID

Well I can't see any tweets or anything, but that is not me. I only have this going on GoFundMe and Facebook. Anyways, hope everything has been going good with ClamWin/ClamAV.
GuitarBob

Not much is happening at the moment, but Alch has indicated that he will soon have a beta version ready for ClamWin .99.

Regards,
Lipper

I'm so sorry to hear of your accident, Alex. Wishing you a speedy recovery and the best of luck. (My son was a double amputee and did quite well with his prosthetic legs).

@ GuitarBob: Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
daveydoom

Sorry to hear about this ROCKNROLLKID. I wish you the best for a speedy recovery. I grew up on a farm myself so I'm well aware of the dangers involved.
ROCKNROLLKID

Just an update for everyone, yesterday I had my last surgery, so as soon as my wounds heal and my pain is low, I can finally get a leg for myself. Thank you everyone who has supported me through my recovery.
Accident Involving Moderator Rock And Roll Kid