ClamWin Free Antivirus Forum Index
ClamWin Free Antivirus
Support and Discussion Forums
Reply to topic
Blog redirect ?
cleroy61

Hi everybody,

I don't know it is possible that you answered me but I'm trying ; I know it is is off topic!

I have a blog on blogger and I happen sake!

The blog redirects to another site without my knowledge! So I wander through the web to remove this
usurper. But seeing your article, I poked around in a few places and I have not found the solution!

http://bit.ly/1G2QoJO

I use XP, Firefox, I have trying Opera. In the HTML template, I don't see the url.

What might be the redirection is done unbeknownst to me, please?

Do you have the ability to help me knowing that this is off topic, please?

With thanks
sincerely
cleroy61
ROCKNROLLKID

I am sorry, but I do not speak french, so I can't really read what your blog says, but it is possible your blog was hijacked. There is isn't anything ClamWin can do about that, but if your blog was hijacked, I would contact whoever owns/hosts that site as soon as possible. Hope this helps your issue.
cleroy61

It's not important if you speak french or not. What I wanted to say, when you do click on the bilty url, 10-15 seconds after blog is fully loaded, it makes url redirection alone !

It was after a lot of clamwin scans with a lot of trojans !

I'm searching solutions on internet !
ROCKNROLLKID

I am not seeing any redirection on my side. It is possible that there are remnants of malware on your system that is causing the redirection. I would recommend downloading Malwarebytes, update it, and doing a scan to see if they can fix it. Usually Malwarebytes is "the cure of all systems". You can download Malwarebytes here: https://www.malwarebytes.org/ If this doesn't solve your issue, I would try contacting whoever owns that website and see if your blog got hijacked. Goodluck solving your issue.
cleroy61

Quote:
I am not seeing any redirection on my side.

Ok thank you for your information. So I've got an issue from my google account, it is that I have got severals blogs (10) and only this one has a redirection. I have changed my google password and the blog redirection is still existing ! Sometimes also, when I'm on my gmail account, a window tell me to confirm close this window ! So it is strange ! I think there is a dns redirection but I don't know where

I've got free Malwarebytes and it doesn't find anything. I'm waiting to purchase it in a few days.

I continue for searching !!
ROCKNROLLKID

My last advice for you is to try deleting the blog completely and recreating it and see if that gets rid of the redirection. Have you tried contacting the website owners?

You don't need to buy Malwarebytes. They have a free version. The paid version only contains a real-time protection module. If you are not planning to use it again in the future, then I would recommend not buying it. It is up to you, though.
cleroy61

I Have not tried contacting the website owners because it is only internet adverts! So I couldn't contact them ! And I don't give the full url but it is this name : allmobilezoo

I have scanned two of my external HDs. First one, clamwin stop to scan and don't give a report ! The second one scan gives 2 trojans ! I'm going to scan another time my first HD.

So in progress ... very hard this time !!! but due to these hijacking, I have lost money on two PTC websites.

I'm searching again !
cleroy61

Sorry ! Thanks for your advices
Blog redirect ?